[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Update of the localization files

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:00:21 PST 2010

On 29/12/2010 20:25, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> Hi Sophie,
>
> On 2010-12-29 at 19:52 +0300, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>
>> But we need to merge the strings quiet soon now because we didn't have
>> the opportunity any more to fix l10n issues in OOo 3.3 since
>
> I am confused - did you mean 3.4 here, or I did not understand your
> initial mail, please?

No I mean 3.3. Sorry the difficulty to explain all this...

We are normally continuously correcting small bugs in our translation
files, mostly the help files but also sometimes UI.
This is now two/three months that we didn't touch the files because we
do not have them in the LO Pootle repository and we are not working any
more on the OOo Pootle repository. So some teams have now a fair amount
of issues to fix in their files, that will take time and resources, and
we need to have the complete set of files in the LO Pootle repository
for that.

Kind regards
Sophie