[Libreoffice] Macro Cleanup in UNO

Joseph Powers jpowers27 at cox.net
Mon Nov 1 05:14:20 PDT 2010

On Oct 31, 2010, at 10:40 PM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 11:44 PM, Joseph Powers <jpowers27 at cox.net> wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> The defaults for the classes where defined in the header (good); however,
>> they used generic names like DEFAULT_VALUE, FREESPACE, … (bad). I went ahead
>> and renamed them by prefixing CLASSNAME_ to the start of them. Someone
>> already found this issue since I found some #undefs before #defines so the
>> values could be changed.
>
> Is there any reason why you didn't apply the same rule for
> DEFAULT_BUTTONLABEL (in progessmonitor.hxx) ?

UnoControls/source/controls/progressmonitor.cxx:    m_xButton->setLabel      ( OUString::createFromAscii( DEFAULT_BUTTONLABEL
UnoControls/source/inc/progressmonitor.hxx:#define      DEFAULT_BUTTONLABEL

Are the only two reference in the entire project to it. I guess I was a little lazy towards the end...

I know of now reason it couldn't be changed.