[Libreoffice] build or rawbuild dir?

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Nov 1 06:12:54 PDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,

On 2010-11-01 at 09:17 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:

> > > ...post the branch / freeze over the weekend...
> >
> > May I nag a little? Besides some rumours I did not know anything about a
> > branching over the weekend (and it does not seem to have happened
> > anyway). Neither could I find any branching plans in the latest SC
> > minutes.
>
> Sorry, this was back at the end of Sep that we picked the end of Oct as
> the freeze/branch
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2010-September/000002.html

This was my mistake that I was not clear on the IRC, that I counted on
this date, but wanted to get in sync with Caolan & Rene first, really
sorry for that.

I am just merging the m13 OOo changes, and will create the branch
immediately I realize it builds; so expect 1-3 hrs, please ;-)

Regards,
Kendy