[Libreoffice] Bug Triage Process

Muthu Subramanian K sumuthu at novell.com
Mon Nov 1 23:58:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

[comments inline - what i think - please correct me if i am wrong]

> I would like to help the bug triage process and reading the how-to,
Thank you!
> I've some questions :
> - you wrote "If its higher priority issue (broken parts, regression,
> etc), assign it to one of the developers listed on the Find The
> Experts page"
> -> so if it's not a higher priority issue, I just add the info that I
> was able to reproduce and confirm it to the bug but I don't assign it
> to an expert?
If you are able to reproduce and confirm, please do go ahead and assign
it to one of the developers listed on the page. [The intention was to
avoid lower.priority-and-unconfirmed issues to be assigned to the
experts - it might take expert's time just to test-moreinfo-... cycle]
> -> who is our expert for Base?
hmm...as far as I know: nobody as of now, Any volunteers?

Thanks again!
Muthu Subramanian