[Libreoffice] Pretty up your name in the wiki stats

Wed Nov 3 02:49:24 PDT 2010

http://libreoffice.org/credits.html contains contributions to the TDF
wiki. However it is only able to retrieve the wiki usernames. If you
want to see you own full name there, you can enter it on this page:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

All that is being used now is the "Wiki user name" and the "Real name"
for doing any mapping. Please don't change the columns as my parser
relies on the columns being in this order :).

When you add yourself, your full name is going to be displayed on the
next stats update.

Thanks,
Sebastian

P.S. Sorry for cross-posting but I want to reach all wiki contributors
and not only developers.