[Libreoffice] Wordcount regression tests

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Thu Nov 4 06:59:44 PDT 2010

I took the liberty of emailing Pamela Jones when this came up earlier,
because I remembered that Word messed it up pretty badly.

It seems there's not much by way of official guidance, but she came back
with this. I'm a WordPerfect fan, so if you want me to run some stuff
past the WP wordcount setup, I'm quite happy to do so.

Cheers,
Wol