[Libreoffice] Export OLE objects as PDF / graphics

Gert Faller gertfaller at aliceadsl.fr
Tue Nov 9 13:35:13 PST 2010

Selon Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>:

> It looks good to me anyway. Just need to handle more gracefully hitting
> "cancel" IMO and I reckon we could pretty much stuff it in as is.
>
> C.

Hi,

yes of course, checks must be added, it's just 'raw code'.
Whatever,this function is expected in calc to.
I'm coding it in calc for a test, it's the same.
But, even if I've been reading a lot of code (thanks to the
'RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM' easy Hack) I've not still completely figured out
how to (and where) share the code for both apps. Working on that.
(The source code is a really big town, I've no map, and all that 'uno' stuff is
also completely new to me)

Regards.