[Libreoffice] [QA] Existing practice & open questions

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:19:45 PST 2010

Hi *.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> [...]
> If you need additional info from the reporter, Kendy suggested this:
>
> ----- 8< -----
> Whiteboard: infoprovider:address at of.the.info.provider

I'd prefer aliases like "reporter" (missing info from reporter) or
"dev" (missing input from other developer) or "triage" (request for
info by triage team, confirmation with other OS and the like)

> Desirable/Missing
> =================
> [...]
>  * list of assignees is too small - we'd need more subject area
>   experts

Along that line - would it be possible to create corresponding
Components with appropriate default owner than having the reporter to
look it up (maybe along with a "I'm not sure what to pick" style
category)?
The current list of subject areas seems sufficiently high-level for that.

wrt needmoreinfo clearing - I guess it isn't possible to extend
bugzilla on fdo to prompt the user with an "I supplied all requested
information" checkbox when commenting? I know I saw something like
that aleady in other bugzillas, don't remember whether it was on
Mandriva's or Gnome's or some other one.

ciao
Christian

ciao
Christian