[Libreoffice] SvxHyperlinkDlg still used?

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Fri Nov 12 05:35:29 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 12:26 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 09:28 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> > On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 00:51 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> > > Does anyone know if SvxHyperlinkDlg* is still used?
> >
> > Did a full git grep SvxHyperlinkDlg on all repos
>
> 	It looks to me, that we just use the SvxHyperlinkDlgWrapper to wrap the
> dialog, but we do use the implemetation (surely) ?

Yes, I was aware of this, and even SvxHyperlinkDlgWrapper is never
instantiated.  It is registered by the applications on startup, but
that's the only place I see it being used.

> SvxHyperlinkDlgWrapper::SvxHyperlinkDlgWrapper( Window* _pParent, USHORT nId,
>                                                 SfxBindings* _pBindings, SfxChildWinInfo* /*pInfo*/ ) :
>     SfxChildWindow( _pParent, nId )
> {
>     pWindow = new SvxHyperlinkDlg( _pBindings, _pParent );
>
> 	So (sadly) we can't remove it.

But if SvxHyperlinkDlgWrapper is not used, then surely we can remove
both? :-)

> 	Presuambly we came to that conclusion already as it is still there.

Nope, it's there because I added it to the Easy Hack page.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>