[Libreoffice] Problem building sw (writer) in debug mode under Linux

Giuseppe Castagno giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu
Tue Nov 16 06:07:10 PST 2010

David Tardon wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:34:41AM +0100, Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> per subject, with a pull -r from this morning (CET), compiling sw with:
>> build -P2 debug=true
>>

> Try pull again; commit f19fb8630f6dbf4b525bdd4ba775f05bb9d7e1a0 should
> fix this.

ok that fixed, but then I hit more problems on the same area.

Now what it's the right flag to use to surround a debug specific code:
OSM_DEBUG_LEVEL > 1 or DBG_UTIL ?

I confess I'm a little confused :-).

Though is seems, but I'm not entirely sure, that debug=true in the
compile command line gives a -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=2 as a compiler flag.

beppec56.

--
Kind Regards,
Giuseppe Castagno