[Libreoffice] RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM vs RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Nov 16 06:41:15 PST 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 12:47 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> Michael mentioned to me that he had seen cases where
..
> I should note that none of these errors are new or have been introduced
> recently, but have been lurking in the code for quite a while.
..
> I've already found quite a few problems with this, so once I complete
> a build and fixed the detected misuses I'll stick this in.

	Great to see this technical debt paid down ... thanks for that. Really
encouraging to see it go in.

	I suppose we should really try to get the size-sal-textenc* patches
included to shrink our libsal normal memory footprint for everyone. It
really only needs testing for Windows AFAIR.

	HTH,

		Michael.