[Libreoffice] presenterconsole in writer ? ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Nov 16 10:02:29 PST 2010

Hi guys,

	Was just looking at the pmap output of LibreOffice on windows, and was
somewhat startled to discover that we are linking the presenter console
extension, even when we start only writer: which seems somewhat amazing,
and might point to a deeper performance problem.

	Any volunteer interesting in debugging that ? one good way would be to
put a breakpoint in osl_psz_loadModule - and just stepping through until
we hit the one that pulls it in, grabbing a backtrace and posting it for
this module ;-)

	Any takers ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.