[Libreoffice] Target in whiteboard

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Tue Nov 16 19:07:00 PST 2010

Hi there,

JFYI, I started using target:<version> (e.g. target:3.3.1 for the next
version) in the whiteboard of our bugzilla to be able to sort bugs by
target versions.  If some of you work like I do and need to sort bugs
this way, it's probably a good idea to use consistent scheme here.

BTW, this is not to suggest that our next release will be 3.3.1, as
opposed to 3.4 or any other possible versions.  For now I'm using 3.3.1
as "the version after the 3.3".  Honestly, I don't think anyone has any
idea what our next version number will be. ;-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>