[Libreoffice] binfilter RTL easy hack

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 12:18:25 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 10:42 -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> Hullo List,
>
> This rather large commit should take care of all non-commented versions
> of the RTL_CONST macro easy hack in binfilter/ .

Looks good, pushed. Thanks for this.

As an aside, for the empty OUString::createFromAscii("") case its
probably best just to swap with OUString(), so I did that for the two
cases.

We'd probably get the biggest outcome from these efforts (approx 2-3%
fast string construction time from my rough and ready measurements) by
converting the lower level most used stuff in e.g. tools and svtools.

C.