[Libreoffice] crash report and Oracle url

Andrew rugby471 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:12:03 PST 2010

On 19/11/10 17:39, Michael Meeks wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 16:33 +0000, Andrew wrote:
>> I might have a go if you can give me some way to invoke the crash report
>> detector - so I can see what it looks like.
>
> 	We need more crashes ! [ "there's an app for that" ;-]. You could (I
> guess) try killing soffice.bin thusly:
>
> 	pkill -11 -f soffice.bin
>
> 	(simulating a SEGV) - really we should have some regression tests that
> do this sort of thing as well - to test the crash recovery code.
>
> 	HTH,
>
> 		Michael.

Hmm, that crashed LibreOffice, and then when I started it again, the
Document Recovery Tool opened. At the last step, where it says 'Click
next to open the Error Reporting Tool', I clicked next, but the error
reporting tool didn't open and it just went to Writer.

I am using the latest build from the LibO website - how can I access the
error reporting tool?

--
Andrew