[Libreoffice] Discuss "Easy_Hacks: Remove Sheet From File"?

Joe Smith jes at martnet.com
Fri Nov 19 19:53:20 PST 2010

Is this the place to discuss this proposal? I don't see any discussion on the
wiki page itself.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Remove_.27Sheet_From_File....27_menu_item_from_Calc

I, for one, find Insert > Sheet From File a useful shortcut for importing data
from a text file, and would hate to see it removed.

Yes, the same function is available through Insert > Sheet, but importing data
is a common operation and the two extra clicks are a noticeable bit of hassle.

If Calc had a clean way to import data from a text file, then I'd love to see
this go, but right now, it would be missed.

<Joe