[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] RTL goodness against filters/

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Sun Nov 21 01:53:50 PST 2010

At 3:42am -0500 Sun, 21 Nov 2010, David Tardon wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 10:17:11AM -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
>> For the latter, (OUString() vs = OUString()), you were obviously
>> able to compile?  I originally had them exactly as you had them, but
>> my compiler did not like them.  And I couldn't figure out why.
>> (Heh, so I pushed it off to "someone else."  ;-) )
>
> Yes, I have been able to compile it. Are you sure you didn't have a
> syntax error somewhere near (like missing or superfluous parenthesis)?

Positive.  The errors were in regards to incompatible types with
comparisons later on.  I'm not going to worry about it as you've got it
compiling, and I'm doing a fresh compilation now.  I'll bet it was stale
code or some trivial explanation of a non-clean environment.  I haven't
yet figured out the limits with LO in regards to what I need to clean
for effective compilations.  I'll know in a couple hours when this
compile finishes.

Kevin