[Libreoffice] 5 times LGPL installed

Mon Nov 22 00:52:20 PST 2010

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:45:08 +0000, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 13:53 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> > - Module readlicense_oo needs to be modified to not produce them. Patch
> > is in git (and reverted again).
>
> 	oh - shame - why reverted ?

Because my build was failing left and right, but as you said, a reboot
(or clean shell) might have been all that was needed. I'll investigate
this and if it works out this time, I'll push.

> > So I had to revert this. If someone tackles it, can we put the README
> > and LICENSE in the existing directories please? Currently 8 out of 13
> > topdir entries in our installation refer to some readme or license.
>
> 	Right - this is really silly.

Still trying to understand what scp2 does and how it decides where to
put stuff. I'll investigate and do that at some point.

Sebastian