[Libreoffice] [Pushed] further removing of dead code

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Nov 22 04:14:21 PST 2010

Hi Pierre,

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 15:28 +0100, Pierre-André Jacquod wrote:
> here in components some other pieces to delete. Again some small parts
> in case  I was to generous in deleting.

	Thanks ! :-) I pushed this; I also went back and cleaned up some
related comments that were not removed:

nfuncs.cxx:
    /*
    provisional code should there ever be NPNVariables that we actually
    want to query from the PluginContext
    */
	- followed by removal of the chunk of code this comment referred
	  to - so I removed the comment too ;-) -

xplugin.cxx, securityenvironment
	+ similar issues here.

	Anyhow - all pushed now; thanks ! :-)