[Libreoffice] feature/rip-build-repo - branch for removal of the need of the 'build' repo

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Nov 22 18:48:45 PST 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-20 at 18:40 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In case you are interested to try to build without the 'build' repo (the
> > rawbuild/ way), you can try to get the feature/rip-build-repo branch
> > which I hope is going to become the 'official' way of building soon ;-)
>
> btw, I got it working on MacOS

I built it on Windows too.  The only issue I've encountered is that the
initial autogen.sh run checks for presence of certain dll files in the
external module, and it fails because the external module was not there.
The solution was to run g clone first, then run autogen.sh.

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>