[Libreoffice] Building problem, sc/source/ui/src/optdlg.src gives syntax error
joost.eekhoorn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:19:38 PST 2010
I did not do "git pull -r && bin/g pull -r", so I got the same problem.
Thus I did the pull, copied the file from the rawbuild to the
build/libreoffice-126.96.36.199/sc/source/ui/src directory and then ran "build"
in build/libreoffice-188.8.131.52. Now that part of the build is OK.
I had just bad karma with my previous pull.
2010/11/22 Joost Eekhoorn <joost.eekhoorn at gmail.com>
> I did
> make clean
> The make clean removed the the complete build/libreoffice-184.108.40.206
> It is now building 2 hours and I will see tomorrow-morning what the result
> Tomorrow-evening (after my work and helping my son with mail-delivering) I
> will report if it works.
> 2010/11/22 Pierre-André Jacquod <pjacquod at alumni.ethz.ch>
>> I know...but I had exactly this problem once, and the make clean did not
>> solved the issue.
>> At the end, I did this an evening, and all went well the next day.
>> I would be interested to know if the make clean works for you.
>> On 11/22/2010 10:48 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
>> > On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 07:57 +0100, Pierre-André Jacquod wrote:
>> >> hello,
>> >> rm -rf *
>> >> ./download ....
>> > Oh - that is going to waste a -lot- of time ;-)
>> > Just remove the build output, not the ( pristine ) git repos.
>> > 'make clean'
>> > should do that in the top-level.
>> > HTH,
>> > Michael.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice