[Libreoffice] SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Luke Dixon 6b8b4567 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 02:49:21 PST 2010

Hello Jonas and list,

I started looking at the SmNodeToTextVisitor.

There were a few problems I noticed.
1. The Greek and special characters beginning with a % get changed to
comments (%%) and then lost.
2. Stacks get ## inserted instead of # for rows.
3. Some of the subs & sups seemed to need extra brackets when used with
an operator node (for example int or sum).

I also added something I spotted in SmNode::CreateTextFromNode to the
NodeToTextVisitor for SmExpressionNodes which makes it so that not so
many brackets are added.

I also have a very small patch which removes a couple of things from the
todo list (maybe it ought to be an unnumbered list, so all the numbers
don't need changing each time).


More information about the LibreOffice mailing list