[Libreoffice] Building problem, DEBUG_ELEMENT when DEBUG is off

Joost Eekhoorn joost.eekhoorn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 23:26:56 PST 2010

Fine that it is fixes, thanks.
The build and the install succeeded with my own fix.

I just did not like to do another pull, because that takes a lot of time to
build.
I let my computer build at night. If the build brakes (with running "make"),
it will take me another night. If I fix the problems locally, without git
pull, and run "make" again, then "make" starts at the begin. It would be
nice if "make" resumed it task at the point where the brake was.

Joost