[Libreoffice] Git question again

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 24 14:17:57 PST 2010

Le 24/11/2010 23:14, Miklos Vajna a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:07:51PM +0100, Julien Nabet<serval2412 at yahoo.fr>  wrote:
>
>> Here what i've got :
>> serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone$ git branch
>> * master
>> serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone$ cd components/
>> serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git branch
>> * (no branch)
>>     master
>>
> That's it. Somehow you're not on a branch. I would try:
>
> git rebase --abort
>
> Under clone/components, and in case it says no rebase is in progress,
> then just 'git checkout master', and finally re-try bin/g pull -r.
>
> NOTE: /clone is part of build.git while /clone/components is
> components.git. Any directory under components is also part of
> components.git, so you just get the same output there.

Now i have this :
serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git branch
* (no branch)
   master
serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git rebase
--abort
HEAD is now at eb24b6e RTL patch
serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git checkout
master
Already on 'master'
Your branch and 'origin/master' have diverged,
and have 3 and 13 different commit(s) each, respectively.
serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$

Julien.