[Libreoffice] Are ISC/BSD-licensed contributions acceptable?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Nov 26 01:22:18 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 10:05 +0100, David Tardon wrote:
> So either we throw out (or rewrite to XSLT 1.0) all XSLT 2.0 filters
> and declare that we only support XSLT 1.0 or we're stuck with saxon
> (and java).

IIRC we also use a particular extension in saxon which only exists in
some versions of saxon. See the complex foo in configure.in that tries
to detect if the extension is available in the --with-system-saxon case.
That's something else that bothers me greatly. I dislike having to haul
that specific version of saxon around in the distro-case.

C.