[Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp

David Nelson commerce at traduction.biz
Fri Nov 26 04:56:32 PST 2010

Hi, :-)

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 20:42, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier at googlemail.com> wrote:
> No - english (en_US) is defined within the sources, so english is the
> "master language" and no translation.
> But there is en_UK (but for most of the string it of course just falls
> back to en-US)

So where would the "root" editing of the source text be done? Where is
the "definitive" version of the source texts that serves as the
reference for all the international translations?

(Actually, I think that's the question currently being discussed in
this thread... Hope you'll please excuse the redundant questions, I'm
just trying to get up to speed.)

(BTW, *where* is this Pootle web to be found?)

David Nelson