[Libreoffice] Release criteria

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Nov 26 11:50:02 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 15:52 +0100, Petr Mladek wrote:
> we are getting close to the first release candidate and final release.

	:-)

> Feel free to update it or propose improvements. Especially, I am not
> sure about bugs in localizations.

	So - I tend to think that time will tell if we need to change this. The
seven day period seems long to me. My feeling is that - possibly we need
different classes of release point-zeros that are less stable (as long
as we release note problems it's fine), and then micro releases that are
more stable (or something) ?

	But anyhow - it's great for now ! lets see how it goes.

	Thanks,

		Michael.