[Libreoffice] Are ISC/BSD-licensed contributions acceptable?

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Fri Nov 26 16:02:18 PST 2010

On 26/11/10 09:05, David Tardon wrote:
> I think that's not possible, because some of the filters (like
> WordprocessorML) use XSLT 2.0, which is not supported by libxslt (wasn't
> supported the last time I looked, at least). So either we throw
> out (or rewrite to XSLT 1.0) all XSLT 2.0 filters and declare that we
> only support XSLT 1.0 or we're stuck with saxon (and java).

Just throwing an idea out ...

There's a lexer/parser project called Antlr that creates either Java or
C++ back ends. They may (or may not) already have an XSLT 2 parser etc.

Is that worth investigating? If they've got it, it'll give us a tree
"for free" that we'll then have to analyse ourselves.

Cheers,
Wol