[Libreoffice] Compilation error

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 27 13:49:10 PST 2010

Hello,

I use now "rawbuild" to compile. I updated repositories 2 hours ago and
i have this (even after a rm -rf unxlngi6.pro/)
I use this to compile :
./autogen.sh --with-num-cpus=1 --without-junit --disable-kde && make

Must i do a "make clean" ?

... languages en-US ...
... analyzing files ...
... analyzing files with flag ARCHIVE ...
... analyzing files with flag SUBST_FILENAME ...
... analyzing files with flag SCPZIP_REPLACE ...
... analyzing files with flag PATCH_SO_NAME ...
... analyzing files with flag HIDDEN ...
... creating preregistered services.rdb ...
javavm.uno.so
javaloader.uno.so
stocservices.uno.so
... cleaning the output tree ...
... removing directory /tmp/ooopackaging/i_143241290894341 ...

ERROR: ERROR: Could not register all components for file services.rdb
(gid_Starregistry_Services_Rdb)!
in function: create_services_rdb

ERROR: Saved logfile:
/home/serval/libreoffice-source/build/clone/bootstrap/instsetoo_native/unxlngi6.pro/LibreOffice/archive/logging/en-US/log_OOO330_en-US.log
Sat Nov 27 22:46:10 2010 (00:29 min.)
dmake:  Error code 255, while making 'openoffice_en-US.archive'

         Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
   For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
             http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  it seems that the error is inside 'instsetoo_native', please re-run build
  inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

/bin/bash
cd /home/serval/libreoffice-source/build/rawbuild
source ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
cd instsetoo_native
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
sometimes (sadly) it is necessary to rm -Rf unxlngi6.pro in a module.

Julien.