[Libreoffice] Nominating bug 32002 as blocker for LibO-3.3.0 RC2

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Tue Nov 30 07:24:04 PST 2010

Hullo List,

Per Yi Fan Jiang's message 3 days ago, I'm nominating this bug for a
blocker for RC2, after minimal discussion with Kohei and Michael via
email and IRC.  (Note: that's RC2, not RC1.)  I don't know how to do
that with the current version or this community/bug tracker, so I'm
leaving the actual marking for someone more in the know.  (But I'll
observe!)

Now, since this is for RC2, not RC1, should I still update ping Bug 31865?

Cheers,

Kevin