[Libreoffice] [UX] LO status bar annoyances

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Nov 30 14:25:09 PST 2010

Hi Christoph, all,

Christoph Noack wrote (30-11-10 22:31)

> Some more issues of the current design:
> [...]
>
> Agreed?

I do not object improving the Status Bar. Although I tend to find other
subjects more important. But that is just me of course, who fights more
with compatibility issues then with lacking/superfluous info on a bar at
the bottom of the window.

Speaking about info: there is an OOo issue to add the column position in
the text (and the height ? can't remember that)  to the status bar.
People know that from Word.
And now that we say wordprocessor: we have a status bar to in Calc,
Impress, Draw, ...
Pls keep in mind if possible improvements are valid for those too.

> Well, I hope this helped anyhow ... I don't know :-)

Who would dare to deny that? I surely not ;-)

Ciao - Cor