[Libreoffice] Hello

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Oct 1 02:44:29 PDT 2010

Hi Raphael,

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 22:02 +0200, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> I'm Raphael Bircher and contribute since 5 years for OOo. I com from a
> little vilage called Malans in Switzerland. My main topic was everytime
> QA and so I will halp to organize the QA for LibreOffice. I hope for a
> greate collaboration.

	Cool ! great to have you on board :-)

	I suppose perhaps the best thing to do (as of now) is to try to get a
build of your own - that would work best on Linux (I'm afraid) - so that
you can run tests / poke at the very latest changes going in - and
scream if there are problems :-) [ oh - and that serves a doubly useful
purpose of helping fix quality problems in our build infrastructure ;-].

	Looking forward to your input,

	All the best,

		Michael.