[Libreoffice] New build problem

Sidney Markowitz sidney at sidney.com
Fri Oct 1 18:34:54 PDT 2010

After some successful builds in 64-bit Fedora I did another git pull a few
hours ago and started getting this error (excerpted from the screen output,
paths edited to keep the lines from wrapping), which I assume is from a recent
commit. I do see that there have been commit log messages that mention
boostthreadlib:

Entering .../build/lb/boost

cd ./unxlngx6.pro/misc/build/boost_1_39_0/libs/thread/src/win32 && dmake

Entering .../build/lb/afms

dmake:  Error: -- No target
dmake:  Error code 255, while making 'boostthreadlib'

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making .../build/lb/boost

Attention: if you fix the errors in above module(s) you may continue the build
issuing the following command:

	build --from boost