[Libreoffice] Diff

Cédric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon Oct 4 01:00:17 PDT 2010

Hi Evertjan,

On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 03:14 +0200, Evertjan Garretsen wrote:
> These are my first steps in contributing code, well actually translated
> comments. I don't get what is meant with the phrase "Edit the files in
> rawbuild/<location>" however. Should i checkout in a folder called
> rawbuild and then edit the file?

No, that rawbuild folder is created when building. To translate comments
you can continue the way you did: that was really fine!

> Attached is a diff where i translated some German comments to English
> and removed some bogus comments (commented out code). This code is
> contributed under LGPLv3+ license.

Many thanks for your patch, I just pushed it with minor changes: please
try to avoid adding tab characters in the code as we're trying to get
rid of them.

Regards,
--
Cedric