[Libreoffice] code cleanup 3

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon Oct 4 04:29:05 PDT 2010

Hi David,

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 19:18 +0800, Traduction.BIZ wrote:
> I'd like to get involved in the first 2 tasks in the easy hacks in:

Great, that's good news! Welcome to LibreOffice adventure.

> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/EasyHacks?action=show&redirect=Software/libreoffice/EasyHacks#EasyHacks
>
> I'm very keen to familiarize myself with the LibreOffice codebase.
>
> Are there any instructions anywhere about tools to use, where the repo
> is hosted, etc?

You should have a look at this page, though you don't really need to go
to the 'make' step to work on the two first tasks.

http://www.documentfoundation.org/develop/

Otherwise, join us on #libreoffice on freenode.net IRC: it's easier to
help you getting started.

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat