[Libreoffice] add_acor.py fix ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Oct 5 04:43:17 PDT 2010

Hi Robert / guys,

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 13:13 +0200, Robert Sedak wrote:
> I have a build stop.
> OS: WinXp32/Cygwin
..
> touch stamp/patch.apply
> make: *** No rule to make target `bin/add_acor.py', needed by
> `stamp/autocorr.apply'.  Stop.

	We removed this from the build process, but it seems you didn't get
your Makefile updated when Makefile.shared was touched; re-run
autogen.sh to fix that.

	So - it seems that the Makefile rule designed to make this easy for us
is disabled:

$(srcdir)/Makefile.in: # $(srcdir)/Makefile.am $(top_srcdir)/Makefile.shared $(am__configure_deps)
	@for dep in $?; do \

	Where the # is:

$(srcdir)/Makefile.in: @MAINTAINER_MODE_TRUE@ $(srcdir)/Makefile.am $(top_srcd...

	Sooo ... I wonder - should we add --enable-maintainer-mode to
autogen.sh explicitly for everyone ? - it might save others this sort of
problem ? Fridrich - can you test that on Win32 and (if it works nicely
- commit it to autogen.sh ? :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.