[Libreoffice] Some more features

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Oct 6 16:18:04 PDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 12:00:35AM +0200, Cédric Bosdonnat <cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr> wrote:
> I just pushed another patch:
>
>  * Calc, Writer and Impress tables now can have dotted and dashed
> borders.

Are you sure about the RTF part? Looks like you're patching the old
filter.

When the new filter was a patch, Fridrich suggested that I just remove
the files of the old filter from the makefiles, don't delete the files
themselves. Then the files left there even after you moved it to the
repos. Finally I think now you managed to patch the files which are not
even built at the moment.

The affected files are: sw/source/filter/rtf/wrtrtf.cxx and
sw/source/filter/rtf/rtfatr.cxx.

Sorry, I didn't notice it when you moved the RTF patch to the repos.