[Libreoffice] fixguard.py

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Oct 7 06:38:21 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 22:04 -0600, callahan at xmission.com wrote:
> Thanks for checking that last batch in.  Here is the next pattern to
> run through fixguard.py which picks up all of the guarded includes
> that are commented out.
>
> exp = '//.*#ifndef.*_(?:H|HXX|HRC|HPP)_*[
> \t]*\/*.*\n(//.*#include.*\n)//.*#endif[ \t]*\/*.*\n'

	Neato - perhaps best to ask Petr about running this.

	I've removed the task from the Easy Hacks list ...

	Which reminds me ! :-) what else are you interested in working on ?
[ now those easy hacks are all done ]. It looks like you have some great
3D rendering skills, any interest in poking at the OO.o 3D code to
improve it ? no doubt we are missing bus-loads of 3D functionality we
could usefully use. [ Have you played with Draw and eg. creating
rotation shapes etc. ? ]

	All the best,

		Michael.