[Libreoffice] build infrastructure on Ubuntu 10.04

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Sat Oct 9 00:22:20 PDT 2010

 Hi all,

I want to build LibO on my Ubuntu 10.04 64 bits. As stated on
TDF/develop webpage I need to prepare my computer. So I launched the
prescribed command with -s option :

apt-get -s build-dep openoffice.org

and apt-get listed many packages to be installed including several ones
related to mono. Is it really necessary ? Indeed I am not sure if Ubuntu
OpenOffice.org is representative of what is needed to build LibO because
Ubuntu OOo is not vanilla OOo nor Go-OO ?

Kind regards
JBF