[Libreoffice] Errors in source strings

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 10:45:29 PDT 2010

2010/10/10 Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> What is the process if we find errors in source strings ? do we open an issue?
> example :
> #: scp2/source/extensions/module_extensions.ulf#STR_DESC_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_MYSQLC.LngText.text
> msgctxt "scp2/source/extensions/module_extensions.ulf#STR_DESC_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_MYSQLC.LngText.text"
> msgid "MySQL Connector for OpenOffice.org"
> msgstr ""
> OpenOffice.org should be a variable here.
> I've also found some typos in some strings.
> Thanks

Hi Sophie,

I think this was intentional, the name of the extension is "MySQL
Connector for OpenOffice.org", it is a proper name not a descriptive
name. See:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/mysql_connector

It takes virtually no time to fix a typo in the source, therefore you
can open one issue for all typos you found and somebody (e.g. me) can
take it from there.

Thanks,
Andras