[Libreoffice] ixion breakage in sw

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sun Oct 10 13:09:49 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 07:29 +0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Looks like some '-lixion' is missing from ldflags or so. Do you have an
> idea what's going on? :)

No idea, but I can tell that the ixion stuff isn't committed directly to
the split repos, but is still as patches that get applied in one of the
distro-modes, which is presumably why it's not a common build problem
for everyone at the moment.

In those patches I can see that the sw/util/makefile.mk does appear to
correctly link against libixion. Worth an export VERBOSE=true to confirm
that.

C.