[Libreoffice] tweaking code to build

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon Oct 11 01:45:37 PDT 2010

Hi Rajesh,

On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 16:48 +0530, rajesh.mob at lisor.org wrote:
> Hi all,
>           In order to escape from errors while building oox (with latest
> repo,9th October late night) made some changes to code manually, please
> tell me is it possible to build oox without these changes.As these  tweaks
> involved changing of header files , commenting a line which are  not
> recommended,  just tried to escape from situation.
>           secondly i am sharing couple of things i experienced while
> building on Ubuntu Lucid distro.
>              - changes to patches/dev300/apply to disable some patches
> which are not working - dev300-apply.diff

Yes, some of them (specific to the distro) aren't applying.

>              - Missing dependencies(Ubuntu Lucid) in ./download or
> apt-get build-dep to build ixion module :- libboost-dev,
> libboostthread-dev, libbboost-program-options-dev

Ixion use isn't yet in LibreOffice but in patches applied on top of it
by some distros... You should check your --with-distro argument to
autogen.sh.

You should better use LibreOfficeLinux of LibreOfficeLinuxDevel distros
as those won't include any other additional patch.

Regards,
--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker