[Libreoffice] Libre Office SDK?

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon Oct 11 02:01:03 PDT 2010

Hi Rajesh,

On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 15:03 +0530, Rajesh Sola wrote:
> Could some one tell me availability of SDK for LibreOffice at present
> or in near future to develop extensions, or is it managible with
> existing OOo SDK only? In cloned git repo sdk dir is there but is not
> part of build sequence.

To build the SDK you need to add --enable-odk to the autogen.sh
arguments: the SDK build is disabled by default IIRC.

> Secondly any IDE support for programming LibreOffice, noticed
> ooeclipse module in git repo but not able to find a way to build it.

ooeclipse is still usable with OOo and LibreOffice... though it may
prefer LibreOffice soon. To build it you need an installed OOo or
LibreOffice and an installed Eclipse.

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/ooeclipse
cd ooeclipse/build

ant -Dopenoffice.home=/path/to/your/libreoffice
-Declipse.home=/path/to/your/eclipse

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat