[Libreoffice] Build LO at Windows

Kayo Hamid revol.code at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 10:27:30 PDT 2010

i'm trying to build libreoffice, at windows, but i do not known what i need. i'm following this page, http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows, and I have in my files the build, base, impress, writer and calc repos. cygwin + dependencies, perl + dependencies and vc++ installed, but it's not all, I known it. what more i need?
Example, I need to download and extract GDI+ on external/gdiplus, so I need to put the libreoffice/libs-extern in my files? Or all that I need is the libreoffice/build and run ./configure.in?
tkz, revol_