[Libreoffice] C{,PP}FLAGS ignored in sal

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Wed Oct 13 23:37:40 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 05:25:59PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I don't see my CFLAGS nor CPPFLAGS, which would make it find boost, in
> the gcc arguments.
> How can I make them used in this part of the build?

Ok, if that question is too detailed... I haven't yet understood how
to start parts of the build, I'm always running autogen&&make from
toplevel. E.g.:

Where is the "build" executable I'm supposed to run when a build is
interrupted?
Do I need to set some environment variables before running it?

What are the files used by dmake to find out what to do?
(How) Can I run dmake manually? In which directory? Does it need
environment variables set as well?

Anything else I should know about building?

Thanks,
 Thomas