[Libreoffice] Enable Microsoft Visual C++ 10 compiler

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Thu Oct 14 16:45:36 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have been using LO compiled with Visual C++ 10 to do my homework for
more than a week now so I will assume that I can merging some patches
:)

This first patch is very simple, it just enables the compiler and puts
it at the very end of the list, so it will only try to compile it with
Visual C++ 10 if it doesn't find anything else installed. So I think
it's safe to apply.

Note: The build will not go very far until the other patches are merged.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>
Document Foundation founding member