[Libreoffice] Newbie dev question: no "rawbuild" directory after git clone

David Norton david.k.norton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 11:24:25 PDT 2010

I tried this in an empty folder and found that:

Yes, rawbuild is created by running make in loroot.
And yes, bin/unpack contains code to create the rawbuild directory. (line
310)

However, the instructions at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#Required_Libraries.2FDepscontain
no mention of this, and will confuse a novice developer (such as
myself. This email is the reason I am now able to build LO from source,
which my computer is currently in the middle of doing.)

So I guess we need to update both Code_Overview and Development

David Norton