[Libreoffice] Contributions-Wiki-Site: Easy Hacks - Translation of Comments

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Sat Oct 16 12:45:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

i created a week or two ago a wiki page for the topic  translation of comments. I did
this, because I thought that we can avoid redundant work. I moved the site to the new
wiki of the documentfoundation in the last days. You can find the site at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_HacksTranslationOfComments

Please leave a notice at the spreadsheet on the wiki site, if you are working on a
translation of comments.
If the information inside the spreadsheet is correct, there are currently only two
person working on this topic. But I think that's not the current status, because I
see patches from more than two people on the mailinglist.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Content Developer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris