[Libreoffice] [For Review] mer of most vos-removal patches left. and little related houskeeping

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 02:53:50 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 15:21 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> I've pushed the branch 'feature/vos-removal' for review
> I have rebased against master Saturday morning GMT, with relatively
> few conflict.
>
> The resulting build passed a trivial 'smoketest' (openining a couple
> of spreadsheet, text document ...)

There's an automated "smoketest" thing which does this for you e.g.

cd test && build && deliver -link && cd ../smoketestoo_native && build

That's a fairly "reliable"-ish test, more so hopefully since I pushed in
some various life-cycle fixes which I'm hoping will fix, or provide
reliable ground work for fixing, a slew of horrific life-cycle issues
which make shutting down to horribly broken.

C.