[Libreoffice] boost exceptions

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 03:14:25 PDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 23:36 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> As you can see, I already added "-fexceptions" to the g++ arguments.

Why did you add -fexceptions to the arguments ?, I ask because there are
places in LibreOffice where its explicitly enabled, and others where its
explicitly disabled, so globally enabling it wouldn't be something
typically tested before now. was there a prior error you were trying to
avoid ?

IIRC I thought the boost headers could typically detect at compile time
if exceptions were enabled/disabled and do the right thing (modulo the
occasional bug)

C.